Opening hours: Mon.- Fri. 9am -5.30 pm Sat.-9.30am - 4pm
ATLAS Deep Penetrating Primer, 10L
ATLAS UNI GRUNT is a deep penetrating emulsion used for priming gypsum, concrete and brick surfaces before applying self-levelling floors or sticking on ceramic tiles. It can be used inside as well as outside buildings. ATLAS UNI GRUNT emulsion can be used as protection for plaster surfaces against moisture and atmospheric conditions.
ATLAS UNI GRUNT is a priming emulsion, manufactured on the basis of the finest quality water dispersion of polymer resins.
Quick-drying – depending on temperature and air humidity, application of next layers on a primed substrate is possible after:
- 15 minutes – for adhesive mortars ATLAS and painting coats on cement-lime plasters, silicate hollow blocks and aerated concrete blocks,
- 2 hours – for floors and self-levelling screeds
Decreases and unifies substrate absorptivity.
Very low VOC content.
Transparent, solvent-free and water-soluble.
For application with a roller, a brush or with a sprayer.
- Drying time: from several to 24 hours, depending on temperature and humidity
- Coverage: 1 liter/15 m2 (may differ significantly depending on base absorbability)
- Work temperature: from 5°C up to 30°
- Product has the National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) Attestation.
The emulsion should be stored in dark compartments (away from sources of heat), protected from overheating and frost. Shelf life is up to 12 months.