Opening hours: Mon.- Fri. 9am -5.30 pm Sat.-9.30am - 4pm
One-of-a-kind architectural concrete containing decorative natural aggregates, giving each product a unique final look. Produced with one of three aggregate colors (gold, silver, or black), these panels are made using a mixture that results in lightweight yet durable pieces capable of being used for indoor or exterior construction.
Having been made to measure at 100 x 50 cm, these slabs weigh just 8 kg! This makes it easy to mount them on polyurethane mounted pads without having to worry about expensive glue solutions. And don't forget the uneven edges created from those embeddable aggregates... because they make all the difference when you're looking at how well materials will bond together!
- Lowest weight of only 8 kg
- Unique structure with aggregate
- Store the boards separately in a flat position in a dry and ventilated room.
- Avoid prolonged storage on a pallet (longer than 3 weeks)
- The investor should ensure that the panels are compatible in color and type of material.
- To maintain the natural appearance of the walls, all concrete surfaces need to be chosen at random rather than trying to lay them out symmetrically.
- The surface where it will be mounted needs to be thoroughly cleaned off any dirt or old coatings before priming. For priming, it's best to use Primer with quartz sand.
- We recommend using polyurethane mounting foam and a panel leveler system to glue the Concrete Panels together. The leveled and prepared substrate is primed with stabilizing primer containing quartz sand
- Wear clean gloves at all times during installation
- Any dirt should be removed immediately after contamination before drying
- Any work with concrete should only be done with diamond tools and drills marked for drilling in concrete (without impact)
- Cleaning agents such as water mixed with gray soap can also be used; use fine sandpaper afterwards
- For impregnating Concrete Slabs, we recommend you choose Hydrophobic Impregnators
Applying Polyurethane Foam:
- Thoroughly mix the contents, vigorously shaking the can 20-30 times. When working, repeat mixing regularly.
- Open the lid on top of the handle to unlock the trigger.
- Put on gloves and safety goggles to protect against accidents caused by activating the valve manually.
- Straighten the dispensing tube and place this upside down container on its side.
- Carefully apply pressure to dispense product by pressing firmly along surfaces being glued (and monitor product dispensed while doing so). Press only when ready - creating too much product applied at once will result in run marks visible from a distance (note: there are two other options available for measuring product which may be more suitable for applications with minimal surface area).
- After an extended break or when finished for today, unscrew plug from hose, secure cap back onto container neck opening.
- Glue the boards and panels: Apply a three centimeter wide circular line around the edge of each board/panel, then apply another zigzag pattern through the middle
8. Wait about five minutes before attaching it to the wall. External factors like humidity and weight are going to dictate how long it takes to dry. Hold it there for one minute, and then let go of whatever you were gluing onto the surface. If you're planning on cutting any excess material after this point, wait sixty minutes before doing so—it'll still be soft enough to cut cleanly at this point.
IMPORTANT: in order to avoid damaging anything else while working with hot melt (a type of adhesive), remember these safety precautions:
Wear protective gear such as gloves, eyewear, or a mask
Don't expose yourself unnecessarily
Make sure there's plenty of ventilation
Stick to approved usage guidelines at all times