Opening hours: Mon.- Fri. 9am -5.30 pm Sat.-9.30am - 4pm
CEKOL GS-200 Gypsum Finish Plaster (20kg)
CEKOL GS-200 is used to prepare walls and ceilings inside buildings before painting and wallpapering. Allows you to make smooth surfaces.
APPLICATION AND PROPERTIES
- CEKOL GS-200 is used for smoothing, levelling and treating of walls and ceilings.
- It is suitable for all types of mineral substrates inside buildings.
- CEKOL GS-200 is a mixture of gypsum, mineral fillers, and modifying agents.
PEPARATION OF THE SUBSTRATE
Using a spatula, remove any residues of emulsion paint and oil paint, as well as loose sand grains. The substrate should be clean, compact and free of grease.
Strongly absorbing substrates should be primed with a deep-penetrating primer CEKOL DL-80.
PREPARATION OF THE MORTAR
Prepare the mortar by pouring 1 kg of the powder into approx. 0.4 litre of water and thoroughly mixing.
Apply the product to the surface with stainless steel tools or plastic tools. The mortar should be used within 60 minutes. Layer thickness: 1-5 mm. Coverage: ~ 1.5 kg/m2/mm. Work temperature: +5 ÷ +25 C.
After initial hardening, surface adjustments can be made. Before starting painting, the coat needs to be totally dry. Before painting, the surface should be thoroughly cleaned of dust and primed.
- Full Pallet
- 54 bags
- 20 kg
- Proportions of the mixture
- 0.40 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- Layer thickness
- 1 - 5 mm
- Working temperature
- +5 ÷ +25°C