Opening hours: Mon.- Fri. 9am -5.30 pm Sat.-9.30am - 4pm
SINIAT NIDA START Gypsum Putty (25 kg)
SINIAT NIDA START Gypsum Putty is a synthetic gypsum-based product with an admixture of specialized fillers. Such composition makes the product distinguished by excellent adhesion to substrates, significantly exceeding the standards for this type of product.
Designed for indoor use.
The most important features of Nida Start are:
- Easy to blend the reinforcing tape.
- Very good adhesion to the substrates.
- Hard after drying
The product is designed for grouting all types of plasterboard with edges KPOS, KS and slabs with 4 chamfered edges. The grouting of the joints of g-k boards with Nida Start putty gypsum must be accompanied by the use of paper or fiberglass reinforcing tape. The product can also be used for mounting corners, electric cans, replenishing larger cavised defects, filling scratches and during repair and finishing work. After drying, Nida Start putty gypsum achieves the effect of increased granularity, so it should not be used as a finishing material. For a perfectly smooth surface, Nida Finish should be used as the final finish.
After mixing with water, it forms a plastic mass that is easy to use.
- approx. 0.30 kg/m² – grouting of g-k plate joints,
- approx. 1.5 kg per 1 m² with a layer thickness of 1 mm
- Single layer max. 3mm
- Beginning of setting: 60 min.
- Bending strength > 100 N
- Adhesion to plasterboard > 0,25 MPa
- 25 kg
- Proportions of the mixture
- 0.40 l of water for 1 kg of dry powder
- Working temperature
- +5 ÷ +25°C