Recommended building chemistry!
Interior decorative stone – Creta – corner
The Creta decorative stone perfectly imitates sandstone. Its subtle texture gives the tiles extremely natural appearance what causes that it is a perfect material for modern interiors.
In the innovative manufacturing process which uses only natural aggregates and colourings are made products of the highest quality and environmentally friendly. All elements are a subject of specialist researches in terms of the compliance with the quality standards. Deco Stones decorative stone perfectly proves as an element of the building arrangement and their interiors adding them a unique character.
- Made out of high quality ceramic plaster
- Product NOT suitable behind stoves
- Manufactured in 2 colours only
- Call in store to see full range of our products
Name: Interior decorative stone – Creta tile
Product code: creta_tile
Colour: cream/ grey
Dimensions: height – 200 mm, width 500 mm, thickness – 18 mm
Number in box: 2 lm / 10 pcs.
Packaging weight: 15 Kg
Delivery cost for paletized packagings depends on county postal code. You may choose standard average paletized delivery cost buying though basket. Check delivery price to your area
Assembly instruction of Deco Stones tiles:
- Before proceeding to the work you should accurately measure a space, calculate a surface of tiles application and purchase by 10% more of material and a proper amount of the primer, adhesive, pointers in the case of pointer tiles and preserving impregnate.
- If there is a possibility to purchase the corners, additionally to the calculated amount, you should buy by 5% more for the wastes. Purchasing at one time a needed amount of all materials ensures a repeatability of tile and pointer colour.
- The differences in colours and sizes between the elements in one box are consciousness and gives an elevation a natural appearance.
- The tiles should be selected from several boxes simultaneously in order to achieve a homogenous distribution of the colour gradiation.
- The ambient temperature during gluing and within 48h after gluing should not be lower than +5oC and higher than +25oC.
- The particular information shall not be applied to the certain types of the tiles therefore before gluing you should carefully read the instruction on the packaging.
- NOTE: Deco Stones shall not be liable for any and all improper assembly of the tiles, and any complaints with regard to the dimensions and colours lodged after an assembly shall not be accepted.
All backgrounds before gluing should be properly well-cured, have a proper load bearing capacity, constant and homogenous structure, be even, dry and cleaned from the paint, adhesive agents and lubricants remaining – the non-stabile coatings should be removed.
- Before gluing a wall should be, whenever needed, levelled with a levelling mortar.
- The background should be primed with an thistle bond surface primer available at our store..
- The background should be satisfactorily stabile like, e.g. concrete, brick, particleboards, aerated concrete, plasterboards, etc.
- Gluing should be begun from gluing corners or the most visible places – avoiding not pretty cuts and connections in the representative places.
- The back of the tile requires removing a gypsum deposit developed during a manufacturing process using, for instance a spatula, a wire brush or a hair brush.
- Gluing should be started from the bottom part. In the case of missed even horizontal support for the tiles, you should start gluing with adjusting using a level and a level staff at the height of circa 11 cm above the floor.
- The best effect is obtained by gluing the tiles shifted in relation to each other. We recommend a shift of circa 1/3 of the tile length above the floor. One should not glue tiles one below the other. Please, see a drawing below:
NO NO YES
- The adhesive, ( Cladding Adhesive) should be applied with the spatula in 3-4 sites on the tile. Then we press the tile slightly moving it up to the moment of the even distribution of the adhesive. The exceeded adhesive should be removed.
- Cutting of the tiles may be performed with a saw for wood.
- After a complete drying (about 14 days), a wall shall be protected on its entire surface with an agent which facilitates maintain a clean elevation, e.g. DECO STONES SEALER by spraying.