TOPROCK SUPER mats are excellent non-flammable insulation: utility attics and sloping roofs, as well as ventilated roofs, wooden ceilings and floors on joists, or suspended ceilings Thanks to the insulation using TOPROCK SUPER, you gain not only safety in your home due to the non-flammability of rock wool, but also thanks to excellent thermal and acoustic parameters, you ensure peace and quiet in your home and save on heating costs.
– Ventilated roofs and attics,
– Wooden ceilings,
– Suspended ceilings,
– Timbered walls
THE ADVANTAGES OF ROCKWOOL INSULATION:
– Durability of the insulation – Rockwool wool is durable as stone, from which arises
– High resistance to fire partitions insulated non-combustible products of wool Rockwool
– Excellent thermal insulation – provides high energy efficiency of buildings, and for users properly insulated buildings – the comfort of low-paying bills,
– Excellent sound insulation – increases the acoustic comfort of flats,
– Vapor permeable – take out the excess moisture to the outside in the winter, prevents overheating of the rooms in the summer,
– During installation exactly fills an insulated space, eliminating thermal bridges,
– Hydrophobic – moisture does not penetrate inside the material,
– Dimensionally stable, meaning that it lengthens and shortens not,
– Easy miter cutting and quick to install.